Somethings you might not know about me
Some things you might know about me:
1. I’m actually afraid of birds, well mostly of London pigeons, they are such bullies and so dirty.
2. I used to sign my name with a Japanese symbol when I was a teenager.
3. My go to guilty pleasure TV show is The Big Bang Theory.
4. I rarely wear jewellery but I can’t leave the house without mascara.
5. I’m happily child free.
6. I’m obsessed by Jeeves and Wooster novels by PG Wodehouse, they are my favourite audio books to listen to.
7. My favourite tea is lemon verbena.
8. I lived in Timisoara in Romania for a year in the 1990’s teaching English.
9. I regularly get my left and right confused.
10. I have a bit of an obsession with Japanese masking tape, I have over 20 rolls.
11. I love reformer pilates, and sometimes think it’s the only thing that keeps me sane (I go to Tempo pilates)
12. I’ve lived in London for 28 years.
13. I’ve been a pescatarian for 32 years.
14. If I don’t go to Paris as least once a year I get a little crazy.
15. I studied tapestry weaving at college.
16. I can’t watch horror films, they give me nightmares